3D Vertical Milling Services using state-of-the-art CAMWorks® 3D modeling software.
3D Milling to tackle a wide range of needs from simple to complex parts.
Perfect for vertical plunge cuts, drilling operations, 3D machining and more, we offer vertical milling services that can tackle a wide range of needs, from the simplest of processes (like basic drilling) to complex parts that call for the latest in 3D-modeling software and machining.
Precision 3D Milling Services
Thanks to our knowledgeable engineers, seasoned machinists, and state-of-the art CAMWorks® 3D modeling software—among the very best in graphic modeling—we’re able to offer precision 3D milling services, as well. Because our machines have Block LookAhead® integration, they can read complex tool paths quickly and with high precision, ensuring your parts not only come out perfectly but in a timely manner as well.
- 5-axis technology for 5 different planes
- +/- 0.001” position, +/- 0.001” profile
- 4-axis capability
- 20” x 40” bed
- High-speed 10,000 rpm gearbox
- 40-station tool changer – more tool slots means less time stopping production to change out tools on complex parts, saving time on production runs.
- Three-vice fixturing – with three vices integrated into the machine, we can mill three smaller parts simultaneously, or one extra-large large part. We can also flip or rotate the part if needed. This means greater flexibility for more complex parts.
- Counter-blocking and sinking
- Hydraulic manifolds
- Precision flat work like die sinking
- Aircraft fuel system components