Tube Flaring and End Forming Services
Metal tube flaring, deburring, and all our processing and finishing services are offered in order to provide a streamlined process for our customers.
Streamlined Processes, Single Point Project Management
Wisconsin Metal Tech offers metal tube flaring and end forming services as a part of a wide range of metal processing and finishing services. We understand that your operation relies on parts that meet your requirements and specifications.
When your part requires close tolerances for a tight seal, we work with high precision and take pride in our ability to produce parts with consistent quality. coolant for faster speeds.
Tube Flaring Services
Metal tube flaring, deburring, and all our processing and finishing services are offered in order to provide a streamlined process for our customers. Our ability to fabricate and finish metal parts throughout the entire process helps us increase efficiencies, minimize variation, and improve your bottom line.
Whether you’re looking for a metal machining and supply partner for one piece of the puzzle or an end to end, streamlined process, we have the solution for you.
- As a part of our full range of processing and finishing services, Wisconsin Metal Tech offers flaring services that are perfect for metal tubing, soft steel, and ductile copper and aluminum.
- Our skilled technicians work with high precision to guarantee close tolerances for a tight seal.
- Can handle a variety of sizes.
- Flares 1/8”, 3/16”, ¼”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, ½”, 5/8”, and ¾” O.D.
- 45° flaring tool.
- Clamp screw for easy clamping and removal of tubes.
- Double flare adapters for 3/16”, ¼”, 5/16”, 3/8”, and 1/2” tubing.
- End Reduction
- End Expansion
- Compression & Rotary Beading
- Single Flaring
- Double-Lap Flaring
- Brass Fittings
- Automotive Pumps
- Brake Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Drive Systems