Stainless Steel Machining
No one knows the demands and challenges of machining stainless steel better than the specialized expertise of Wisconsin Metal Tech.
Precision Stainless Steel Part Machining and Finishing Experts
The majority of our business is focused on precision stainless steel parts, providing the specialized expertise for your needs. And our processes are designed for the close tolerances, high cutting speeds and intense thermal loads demanded by stainless.
Stainless Steel Machined Parts
CNC machining produces parts with excellent mechanical properties, accuracy and repeatability from metal and plastic. 3-axis & 5-axis CNC milling available.
- High-speed CNC machining equipment calibrated to maintain the cutting, machining and fine finishes demanded by stainless
- Highly skilled machinists with thousands of hours experience working with stainless steel
- Complete project management
- Appropriate handling and packaging to eliminate damage during shippings
- Competitive materials pricing due to long-term supply relationships
- Wisconsin Metal Tech can supply hard-to-find stainless steel bars, rods, rounds and other products.