Metal Plating and finishing services
We supply a full range of metal plating through our strategic partners.
Wisconsin Metal Tech, your one-stop for efficient Metal Plating
Through our strategic partners, Wisconsin Metal Tech offers metal plating as a part of a wide range of metal processing and finishing services. We understand that your operation relies on parts that meet your requirements and specifications.
We work with high-precision specialists and take pride in our ability to produce reliable, quality machined and finished parts that are ready to use.
Metal Plating is outsourced and only provided in conjunction with other services; CNC Machining, Grinding, and Metals Sales.
We do not provide Metal Plating on a stand-alone basis.
Metal Plating Capabilities
Our technicians have knowledge and experience on numerous processes, including electroless plating and electroplating services. Our plating services are offered alongside our other processing and finishing services, making Wisconsin Metal Tech capable of providing a streamlined process for our customers.
Having the ability to fabricate and finish metal parts throughout the entire process helps us increase efficiencies, minimize variation, and improve your bottom line.
- As a part of our full line of metal finishing services, at Wisconsin Metal Tech we offer superior plating services to fit the needs of numerous applications and industries.
- Our plating services provide superior corrosion resistance, natural flexibility, and overall uniformity with no edge buildup. Read more here.
- Specifications include: Mil Spec, ASTM, AMS, and IPC.
- Finishes offered: Nickel, Gold, Silver, Tin, Zinc, Zinc Iron, Copper, Black Nickel, Zinc Nickel.
- Part weights ranging from 35 LBS to 500 LBS depending on plating material.
- Can manufacture parts from thickness of .00001”-.005”.
- Lead times of 3-7 days depending on project scope.
Plating services for both Commercial and Residential purposes.
- Electroless Plating
- Immersion Plating
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
- Plasma Spray Coating
- Battery Casings
- Fuel System Components
- Pinion Shafts
- Industrial Valves
- Automobile Components
- Marine Components