Join the Wisconsin Metal Tech Team
If you’re looking for a rewarding career, want to work somewhere where performance is the measure of success and you are treated like a family member then read on.
Latest Job Openings
Lead Machine Set Up Operator
Centerless Grind - 2nd Shift
Only candidates with 5 years’ experience or more on Centerless Grind through feed and infeed machines with experience in highly specialized customer orders and very high tolerances will be considered.
Sign on Bonus $5,000
CNC Set Up Operator
1st and 2nd shifts
5+ years’ experience CNC machining and set-up. Ability to read & understand blueprints and technical documents commensurate with machine operation. Ability to use various inspection gages. Firm understanding of G-code CNC programs including formatting and editing. Experience in use of Hass and Swiss type CNC equipment a plus..
Sign on Bonus $5,000
What We Believe (Our Culture)
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that can keep up with the demands in our unique machine shop. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new day-to-day experience.
There is always something new to learn and pride to gain with Wisconsin Metal Tech.
Everyone’s job at Wisconsin Metal Tech is to create value – for customers, for suppliers, the community, and ultimately for the company…but also for our fellow team members. We hire you to make a difference!
WMT wins and retains customers by specializing in complex, difficult to make parts that other companies cannot make. We are constantly measuring our quality and customer success. Our employees are expected to perform beyond expectations so that we exceed our customers expectations
WMT believes that employees should participate in the success they help to create. Jeff, the owner, offers a strong bonus program and pay increases based on company and individual performance.
The company and its employees must always be raising the bar on their knowledge, sophistication, talents, and skills to remain a leader in a competitive world. WMT encourages and supports employees in their personal and professional development through training and education assistance.
A company can have the best technology in the world. But if we don’t have great people, we will not be successful. Our employees create value for our customers and company success. Our hardworking, collaborative team is truly what makes our company a leader in our marketplace.
Are You a Good Fit for WMT?
People who believe and exhibit the following traits are a good fit for WMT.
Eager to learn and do new and different things in new and different ways. The future belongs to the elastic mind.
Works well in a team environment where people from different functions and levels work together for a common goal.
Achieves satisfaction from accomplishing difficult tasks and projects. You should exhibit high trait autonomy outside of the team.
Consistently perform at a high level in all tasks and duties. Set clear goals and have an execution plan. And remebber, the more you exercise discipline, the stronger it gets.
Demonstrates through their words and actions that all people have value and contribute to the success of the team. She Readily accepts responsibility and shares success.
Why work at Wisconsin Metal Tech?
- Privately owned, small company
- Truly family oriented, every employee counts
- Flexibility in your week to take care of life
- Annual Brewers outing for employees and family members
- Holiday celebrations
- Quarterly luncheon with whole staff
- Voluntary overtime; we do not have mandatory overtime
- Clean working conditions
Exceptional Total Compensation Package
- New competitive wages in 2022
- Top-notch benefit package including $0 premiums for employee-level medical, dental, vision
- Your hourly rate is what you get paid. We don’t take deductions from pay for insurance premiums. Your take-home does not go down due to insurance premiums like it may at other companies.
- Sign On bonuses – up to $5,000 depending on role
- Simple IRA retirement with 3% match
- PTO, Flexible Time, 10 paid holidays, paid bereavement, and jury/voting leave
- Quarterly discretionary bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus – $2,000
- Opportunities for advancement
- Annual performance reviews
- Pay for performance increases
- On-the-job training that is patient and gives you space to figure things out
- Comfortably-paced environment
- Great chemistry among co-workers
- Monthly activities to have fun with each other
People who want to coast through the day and do as little as possible are not a good fit
Come and join the team at WMT
You’ll be glad you made the decision to join our WMT family. You’re almost there! We can’t consider you, if we don’t know what you can do for us. Your employment background is pertinent to us in taking the next steps with you in the employment process.
You are required to enter a resume OR type in your employment background providing Company, Title, Years of Service, and duties. Be specific.
All fields marked * are required.